As of 25 May 2018 new regulations on protection of personal data became effective. Therefore, Patent Attorney’s Office of Aneta Balwierz-Michalska prepared for its Clients and Collaborators essential information indicating who will be the administrator of your personal data and how such data will be processed as well as what are your rights associated therewith.
According to Art. 13.1 & 2 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – further referred to as GDPR), we wish to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data shall be Patent Attorney’s Office of Aneta Balwierz-Michalska located at ul. Kard. Wyszyńskiego 3/5, 75-062 Koszalin;
- Your personal data will be processed in order to execute the rights and duties originating from the cooperation associated with Office activities in terms of Intellectual Property, the Industrial Property Right and suppression of unfair competition based on Art. 6.1.c GDPR;
- Your personal data will be received by authorised Administrator’s workers;
- Your personal data will be kept during the entire period of your cooperation with the Office;
- You shall have the right of access to your personal data and the right to correct, delete it, limit its processing, the right to transfer the data, to put forward objections and to withdraw your consent at any moment without impact on the compatibility with the right for processing, which was performed based on your consent before it was withdrawn;
- You shall have the right to file a complaint to General Inspector of Personal Data Protection office if you would consider that processing of your personal data violates GDPR regulations.
Provision of your personal data is a statutory requirement and a failure to do so would cause lack of a possibility to execute your rights and duties originating from your cooperation with the Office.